Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Walking?!
Not quite, but almost. Hey, my son is creative, what can I say?
Part Two
Jackson has been helping me organize this week
Fun fact this week...I've been working a little bit on instructions and trying to let Jackson do them. This week I told him to "put the lid back," I showed him how to do it once, and now he'll usually put it back in the tupperware drawer when I tell him to. One small step...
He also barks at the neighbor's dogs
(Excuse my commentary in all my iPhone videos)
And he "go go go"'s on his new riding toy from GiGi
*Note, I apologize for all of you reading this blog. Posting videos has freed me from being a "granny" on the computer, and I have a whole 13+ months of videos to catch up on! (mostly for my own record) So bear with me and skip past the ones you don't care to view. However, I think they're all pretty cute. I'm biased.
**Does anyone else think that Jackson looks like the E-Trade baby? We get this statement almost weekly. I also hear a Gerber baby. I think it's the bald Buddha-head. Everyone is intrigued by it, wants to rub it, etc. Weird (the strangers, not my child).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment