Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Videos Galore

Here are some videos below. I'm slowly but surely learning how to do this.

My oh my, how fast little man is growing up.



This is a calm moment of Jackson playing with his spoon after dinner (covered in strawberries, mind you). It sounds like the spoon has become some sort of vehicle as he makes a "vroom" sound, saying "Go Go Go" all the while.

First time eating a lemon (and Tucker is trying to get in on the action)



Lemon Part II. He keeps shaking his head "no" like he doesn't want anymore, but I guess he's addicted to the sweet sourness of the lemon :)



I filmed this next one backwards in the car as he were driving home from church. I had to send it to Andy as a little pep-up, since he was out of town. Jackson is trying so hard to say "War Eagle!"



A big thanks to Mary Beth Ely for helping me figure out how to do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment