May you find encouragement from this small tidbit from "Loving the Little Years" book by Rachel Jankovic.
I have to admit that there are some days when baby is sleeping, Jackson is quietly playing with toys, and I am at a loss for which task to tackle first: clean the kitchen, do laundry, do my quiet time, vacuum the house, go read with Jackson, etc. On those days, I just have to put one foot in front of the other, and repeat to myself that I WILL NOT be overwhelmed. " But he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made
perfect in weakness. Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about
my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.'" (II Cor. 12:9) Hope you are encouraged by this little read!
Saturday, April 13, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment