Our sweet girl is 4 months old!
These were her stats at the pediatrician's office today:
Weight: 15 lb, 7 oz (75-90%...wow!)
Height: 25 1/4 inches (75-90%)
(p.s. My pediatrician confirmed my suspicions that Ellie was measured wrongly at birth, as they said she was 19 inches. Dr. Favrot said she was probably 20, maybe 21 inches. Andy says it doesn't matter, and he's right, but I still wanna know! I wish I had re-measured her, but oh well. It's in the past)
Head Circumference: 16 inches (50%)
Think she likes her fist?!?
With Andy's help, we have now gotten Ellie sleeping in her own crib, pretty much through the night. We put her down between 6-7 pm, depending on how our night is going, and she wakes up usually around 4:45 a.m. If she becomes unswaddled and wakes up in the middle of the night, and a pacifier doesn't appease her, I'm guilty of just pulling her into bed with me so we can all get some sleep. It's called survival, for those of you who don't have children yet. :) Fun, but survival.
Almost over...sweet chunky love
She is a really sweet baby, always happy and smiling (except at bedtime!), nurses ever 3-4 hours during the day, takes a good long nap in the morning with a catnap before lunch, good nap in afternoon with a catnap before dinner. She loves her brother and is always watching him. Jackson is super sweet with her, with only a few minor jealous issues that randomly flare up, but overall he is very concerned when she is not in the room, always asking for "sis-turh." He is also super helpful with me, getting me burp cloths, throwing away any "trash," making sure sister always has her pacifier, asking for sister as soon as he wakes up. Pure sweetness. I could eat them both up.
Below is Ellie with her BFF Anna Grace Menendez. We are so honored to be her godparents, and we were thrilled to celebrate her joyful day of baptism with her family a few weeks ago.
Emily and I have been best friends since the 7th grade, in each others' weddings, had babies around the same time together, truly a soul mate to me. I love her dearly and am overjoyed that the Lord blessed us with daughters around the same age.


No comments:
Post a Comment