Jackson walking with his walker
Exhibit A:
Exhibit B:
Exhibit C:
Why, oh negligent mother, did I not button up Jackson's romper? You see, I learned to never paint your nails when you think your child is napping. That's right, he wasn't napping, and I had to interrupt my nail-painting session of Revlon's (new!) Bold Sangria to go change a diaper. Heaven-forbid I mess up my hastily-done nails, let alone get LSU-colored purple on his precious romper.
Plus, boys travel more slowly when they wear rompers. This is what Northern folks are missing out on. THIS is the way to keep up with your kids...put them in rompers! Just so you won't think we Southern women are nuts for the (cute) clothes we dress our baby boys in, yes ladies, even our future kings of England wear smocked clothing!

The adorable Prince William
Okay, back to our day. Jackson started actively walking (with walker) on February 10, 2012, although crawling is his preferred (and fastest!) way of getting around
"Look at me, Tucker!"
"You're right Mom, Tucker doesn't really care!"
Just checkin' out the maintenance of my vehicle
More playing
Then tackle Mommy, which is the most fun ever
Helping Mommy to unpack Daddy's suitcase
Heading for the open hall closet where the beloved vacuum lies
Jackson loves the Dyson almost as much as Mommy does
Then crawling caterwampus-like down the hallway (again, the inhibited crawl from my beloved romper)
I am beyond grateful (to Andy!) for these precious moments I get to have at home with my son.


No comments:
Post a Comment