Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Desert Island

Yep, I'd take these with me on a desert island.

Since I am an avid reader, and I'm constantly asked what this or that person should read next, I thought I'd post some of my favorite books of all time.


(and I'm not just putting it on here because it's the "thing" to do; this truly is the greatest book since the Beginning of Time)


a cutesy little read that makes me happy


an international bestseller


amazing book that Lewis Agnew, the best man in our wedding, gave to me and Andy at our engagement party. a classic love story


a must-read for all women


a must-read for all mankind, and a true story about WWII


anything Jane Austen is fantastic


anything by Elisabeth Elliot is amazing and a must-read; this one I just happen to be reading now as my devotional in the mornings


a true classic


fabulous book for those who haven't read it


anything by David McCullough. he's truly a brilliant, inspiring writer of non-fiction


Ann Patchett is a brilliant writer. excellent book for book club


THE "modern-day" C. S. Lewis. any and all of his books are great


aah, a book by Alexander Dumas is so refreshing

Well, my suitcase is now full. Hope you enjoy these books!

No comments:

Post a Comment