My little boy is 8 months old!
Jackson loves Tucker
Almost.there.
Jackson is still such a sweet baby, with 2 bottom teeth and more on the way. He eats every 3 hours, and he's enjoying "real" food more and more. His staples are still squash, zucchini, plums, and now he's discovered Puffs. He starts bouncing up and down in his high chair, eyes wide open, whenever I bring out the Puffs. It's so funny to watch. I usually try to save the Puffs for meltdowns (which he has very few of, for which I'm grateful). He still is a good napper, and while his stretches of sleep at night have shortened (aka, he's up every 3-4 hours to eat), I know this is a short, sweet season of life, and what better time to sit and pray at 2 a.m. for my child while I'm feeding him?!
More posts to come later...I just got a new Southern Living cookbook and have been making a bunch of yummy, easy recipes. I'll post later.


No comments:
Post a Comment