1) This sweet baby

2) GiGi...a wonderful grandmother to our son! Happy Birthday Mom!
3) Two of my three "boys" (and no, this picture was not posed. Tucker wanted to check out Jackson's new squeaky chew toy)
4) This great Daddy
5) Young Life
Awesome organization throughout the country. Andy and I are specifically involved with Young Life Birmingham
If you're ever looking for a way to get involved in the lives of high schoolers and middle schoolers, this is it. Awesome!
6) Juice Plus
Below is a great video on nutrition, and how crucial that is for health in our bodies, nutrition with our children, etc. I've been on Juice Plus for years now, and I'm amazed at the difference it's making in keeping me healthy. When Jackson turns 1, I plan on opening up the Juice Plus capsules and pouring it into his morning oatmeal. That way I'm assured he's getting 17 vital fruits and vegetables, packed with antioxidants and phytonutrients. As he gets bigger, I'll make sure he eats the Juice Plus gummies for children. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions, or you can go to this website for more information.
7) These books
These have been such a great encouragement to me. Check them out.
8) This new cross from Three Sheets
9) Smocking--I'm attempting to pick it back up again. I thought Jackson would like some cute little footballs on a John John (actually, Jackson won't even notice the footballs, but I will!) :)
10) Best friends

I love celebrating babies with best friends! Excited about Baby Anderson debuting in February 2012
Look who's standing up! :)
(Disclaimer: He was upset when I briefly left the room to get my camera. I picked him up immediately after capturing this funny shot.)


No comments:
Post a Comment