Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

One month check-up




I'm mainly writing this down so I won't forget. I took Jackson for his one month check-up and shots today, and he weighed 8 lb 9 oz and was 21.5 inches long. He is wearing a few newborn outfits but is mainly wearing size 0-3 months, and overall he's long and lean (so some of his footed pj's are too short for him). I love the above picture of Jackson when he was 3 weeks old, as it's a rare moment of him actually sleeping between the hours of 5-10 pm! He had just had a bath and sacked out on Andy for about 1 1/2 hours. We sure do love this little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Awe! He is SO precious!! I need to come meet him before he grows too quickly!!! :)

    ReplyDelete