Despite this picture, Jackson has really started having a social smile this week. It has been such a delight for us to get to see it, and while I still haven't captured it on film yet, I'm working on it! I'm writing this entry for my memory, and I know only Auburn fans would appreciate the latter part of this entry.
First off, today I put Jackson in his swing for his nap, and there is a little mirror that hangs above his swing so he can check himself out. Today I looked up and saw him smiling at his reflection in the mirror. Absolutely precious to see!
This afternoon, while burping Jackson, I noticed he always raises his arms up. So I'm working on "Touchdown Auburn" when he does that. Then tonight, he had his arms raised again, and I started singing "All I Do Is Win," and man oh man, Jackson gave me the sweetest, biggest grin! This went on for a few minutes. Totally made my day. I love my little Auburn baby.
Do any of you bloggers out there know how to transfer videos from FLIP to blogspot? I have some really cute videos that I want to put on this blog and try to bypass the YouTube route.


No comments:
Post a Comment