This picture was taken on Wednesday with 2 of my closest friends from nursing school. Stacy Morris had Will the same day Jackson was born, and our hospital rooms were next to each other. Katie Guess had McNeill about a month later. (Melanie, we'll have to get you and Mattie in the picture next time!)
On Thursday, Jackson and I drove to Jacksonville, AL, to meet up with some more close friends. Beth, Lyndsay, and Emily were all in ADPi 2 years above me at Auburn, and I look up to them and respect them so much! Three of us have had boys within weeks of each other, and Emily is the pro with 3 girls under the age of 3.
This is Jackson trying to take in all the fun chaos caused by 3 babies and 4 toddlers all getting together in one adorable house!
Lyndsay with Cooper (6 weeks old)
Emily with Joy (17 months)
Abby Jane (3 years old) and Blythe (17 months)
And if at first you don't succeed in capturing a smile, try another picture!
Beth and Tucker (one month old). Bella Grace is 18 months and made it in the group shot. She has the most adorable curls!
And while I'm not a fan of my mom-in-black attire and slouched posture (yes, I'm about to start Pee Wee Pilates at home), I had to prove I was there :)
On Friday, Jackson met some of his "uncles" (aka Andy's best friends), and he just smiled at them and carried on with his ooh-ing and aah-ing. Below, he's with Matt, Lewis, and Jay.
And here's Will (who's wife Margaret is having a little girl in September!), Matt, proud daddy, Jay, and Tyler. Lewis was MIA for this picture.
Also on Friday, Jackson met his other set of great-grandparents. Gramma and Granpa made the drive up from Orlando, and we had the best time seeing them. They even brought him a wonderful Auburn quilt that a lady in their church made for them. What a special gift that will be treasured for many years!
4 Generations!
Proud Pops
Proud Daddy (who's also very tired as he's smack dab in the middle of tax busy season. We can't wait for April 15th!!)


No comments:
Post a Comment