This was the first little gown I bought for Jackson, right when we found out we were having a boy! (He's not the biggest fan of my quick attempt at photo shoots.)
We can't believe Jackson is one month old today!! I tried to do a little photo shoot in the middle of his feeding, and I put him in this gown that I made with Mrs. Ann (My amazing sewing instructor from work! She's been so kind and patient in teaching me to sew, smock, shadow work, etc.)
My little monkey :)
Jackson loves looking at the light, and he's just started to notice the ceiling fan.
This is my long and lean sweet baby!
And finally, some nursery pictures. My sweet mom was recovering from foot surgery at the beginning of January, but she lovingly made these blackout drapes and many other items for Jackson's nursery!
The cute crib and Restoration Hardware bedding were generous baby gifts from Meemaw and Papaw! Thank you!
Our very comfy nursery chair.
The changing table. I was able to use the white wicker furniture that Margaret and I had growing up. (An armoire is to the left, which allows for more valuable storage in our house. I just didn't get a chance to take a picture of it or really a chance to clean up the mess on top of and around it!)
The changing table cover and diaper stacker were also made by my mom (aka Gigi).
Mom made this cute table skirt to go in Jackson's nursery. I know these nursery pictures are not the best ever, but I was hastily taking pictures before Jackson woke up to eat again. Plus, my nursery is not the most organized right now, but that's low on my priority list. :) I've been enjoying my snuggle time with Jackson, meanwhile trying to also get him to not fight taking naps. It's a work in progress! But we're having so much fun with him.


No comments:
Post a Comment