1) Andy made this salsa, and it's amazing.
2) I'm obsessed with these books. Reader warning, "Divergent" is addictive, and although dark, it's a thrilling read, similar to "The Hunger Games" trilogy.
3) I got Andy the DVD "Les Miserables" for his birthday, and he's one happy camper. I am too...Can't wait for it to re-appear on Broadway.
4) We love this show on Discovery.
5) My "high" of the weekend has been having Andy home, enjoying time with our family of four before he is out of town for work again.
6) My "low" has been my crying children in the nursery. :( While I can laugh about it when I pick them up, I am really disheartened and discouraged by this...whether I'm dropping them off for church or for Bible Study, both of my kids scream, and while Jackson will quiet down after a bit, once Ellie starts crying, she doesn't stop. I know she has stranger anxiety/separation anxiety, as Jackson did too at 5 months. But it still makes me sad nevertheless. Any thoughts/tips from other moms? The nursery workers are nice and encourage me to keep trying with Ellie...
7) I'm
8) If you like Downton Abbey, I think you'll like Kate Morton's "House at Riverton."
9) At the way our country is going, this article has me thinking.
10) A bit of encouragement for us young moms.


No comments:
Post a Comment