Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Ellie 6 Months



My little chickadee is 6 months old!  Where has the time gone?  At her pediatrician visit today, she weighed 17.7 lbs (75% for weight), 27 inches long (90.95% for height), and head circumference 16.5 inches.  (I also got Jackson to step on the scale and he weighed a little over 27 lbs.  22 1/2 months apart, and only 10 lbs apart!)

Last week, I gave Ellie a teeny bit of pureed cauliflower, and this week I tried some pureed green beans.  She doesn't really care either way, but it's good to introduce the textures to her.  She still nurses about every 3 hours and pretty much sleeps through the night (5:45 pm to about 5 am), unless she flips on her back, and then I'll go in there, flip her back over, and give her the pacifier.

Ellie is Miss Personality, just like her big brother.  She loves to giggle, laugh, squeal, and just last week started giggling at Jackson (melts my heart!).











 "Hold, mama, hold." Trying to pick up sissy




This big guy copies alot of what we say these days. You never know when you'll hear an "Oh My" from the other side of the room.  He is constantly playing with his choo choos, trucks, and is great at entertaining himself.


Below are pictures of Jackson at 6 months.  He and Ellie make very similar faces!






1 comment:

  1. love the pictures of J and E snuggling together in the crib!! so, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete