Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Monday, March 18, 2013

Ellie 3 Months




My Ellie girl is HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY.  (Gotta love Duck Dynasty)

She is still nursing every 3-4 hours, and just last week she started making longer stretches during the night (anywhere from 6 hours to 11 hours).  She has not slept quite as long the past few nights because of a mild case of croup.  But despite being sick, she sure is one happy, smiley baby!  And she weighs 14 lbs 7 oz :)

Jackson LOVES his sis-turh, and he is usually pointing at her outfit, saying "CUTE!"  Love it.  He is really sweet with her.




Blurry pic but I had to show my organizational child. I will find trains lined up around the house, and it just makes me smile to find it.









Playdate with Thomas Menendez

I survived 9 days on my own while Andy was working in NYC!  Thanks to my parents for keeping Jackson overnight one night, and for playing with my kids!



Thumb sucker like her mama
 First time...guess it was gonna happen one day!

I go to heat up lunch and come back to find this.  Love!

Disclaimer...Jackson is pant-less because he smushed his strawberry Nutrigrain bar into his corduroys. So after I got back from the McWane center, I stripped them off so he didn't leave lovely red smudges all over the house. And yes, I did take both to McWane by myself for a playdate with Anna Kate and Campbell!



Rachel Cowherd got Jackson the Potty Book about a year ago, and I figured it was about time to bring it out and read it.  The "mess" on this page really bothers Jackson, and he keeps pointing to it saying, "Uh OH, Oh NO! Mess mess!"  This boy has major OCD tendencies, as in, he doesn't like messes, doesn't like mess on his hands, doesn't like his food to touch, etc etc.  Classic OCD, but I find it endearing.  I guess he got it from me?!  :)


Trip to our new Target. Kinda crazy, since Jackson wants me to carry him in the parking lot. Envision, harried mother, carrying a heavy car seat in left arm, heavy toddler in right arm. Yes, I got some odd stares.  But I sure do love our new Target right by our house.


Meet and greet with Lisa Spears and Tina Bryan. Fun lunch at Chez FonFon

 Jackson with his great grandparents

 And we are THRILLED to welcome yet another nephew into the York/Ozier/Watkins clan.  Allison and Wade are now the proud parents of a healthy 9 lb boy named Stephen Michael Watkins.  We love y'all and are so excited for y'all!  (And I know YaYa is thrilled to now have 9 grandchildren, ages 8 to newborn.)


No comments:

Post a Comment