Trying out a pineapple core for the first time (and he loved it!)
What a fun 11 months we've had with this sweet boy! I can't believe I'm having to plan Jackson's one-year-old birthday for this next month.
(for my baby keeping record) He has his two bottom teeth, with one more coming in on the bottom right side. His two front teeth are still coming in, and now the teeth on either side of his two front teeth are coming in as well. He'll eat most baby food, although the Earth's Best pureed chicken he's not a huge fan of. I did give him my mother-in-law's spinach (kale) mashed potatoes after Christmas, and he gobbled them up (probably because of the yummy spices, sour cream, and butter that is in them). When I tried to give him a plain baked potato, he refused.
He is quite the flirt, grabbing anyone's attention that he can. Jackson is still in the normal baby clingy phase, and when he's tired, he doesn't like to be taken away from Mommy or Daddy. He does great in the car (as in, he did awesome going to and from Orlando on our LOOONG car ride...more details to come in a future post), as long as he has his Wubbanub pacifier and some toys or books to play with.
Jackson is always saying "ma ma," "da da," and he's still imitating words, sounds, and noises that we make. He's a great sleeper, and still takes 2 to 3 naps a day. He also does these elongated blinks whenever he's "responding" to someone talking to him...hysterical! I have no idea why he does it, but it cracks us up every time he does it. We truly are blessed with a sweet and happy baby, and I'm very grateful for this blessing God has given us!
That pretty much wraps up our sweet little 11 month old. More to come on our fabulous trip to Florida!


No comments:
Post a Comment