We had such a fun Thanksgiving holiday, started off by a trip to Memphis. Having 6 children under the age of 7 in one house was so crazy, so fun, so wild! Here's our attempts at getting pics with the cousins:
Ya Ya with all her grandchildren
Ya Ya with the 2 youngest grandchildren (Jackson, 10 months; Lane, 7 months)
Jackson loves his Aunt Ashley
We raced home Thanksgiving afternoon to see my brother, since we knew we'd have such limited time with him, and he rarely makes it back to Birmingham because of his busy life in Austin, Texas. Jackson was enthralled by Uncle Jason's beard:

A house divided! Sad Iron Bowl loss for Auburn, we but love Auburn nevertheless! War Eagle!!!
I'll post some great breakfast casserole recipes I've been making recently. I'm headed into work, but I'll get another post out soon. Off to finish up addressing Christmas cards and trimming the tree!


No comments:
Post a Comment