Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Hodge Podge


Jackson with Pops

First of all, a big shout-out to Mac Russell's amazing food truck: Shindigs! For those in Birmingham, you HAVE to try this amazing food. Go to here to see the menu, and you can follow them on Twitter to see where they'll be. Mac uses all local farmers, grass-fed beef, and everything is simply delicious. We are all so proud of Mac and his wife Lacey!!!



Second hodge podge statement: If you are looking for a great book and devotional, I highly recommend "Calm My Anxious Heart" by Linda Dillow. A fabulous book for all women, whether you're married, single, have kids, have grandchildren, etc. Absolutely fabulous. This book has spoken so much to me, especially in that "God is the Blessed Controller of ALL things!"


Jackson listening very intently to Papaw

Third random fun fact: A GREAT summer read is Jeff Abbott's "Adrenaline." I just discovered this "thriller" author, and he's awesome. Andy loves his books as well. You can "friend" me on www.goodreads.com to see other books I'm reading.

Fourth fact, I'm going to get my first pedicure of the summer tomorrow. Late, I know. Shame on me. I guess Jackson will get his first taste of a nail salon while he's there.

And last one, if you're looking to buy some CUTE boy or girl clothes, monograms, etc, go here to order. It's all for an amazing cause!

Happy Summer Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment