Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

These are a few of my favorite things...

1) Sitting on my sunporch, high on a hill, watching a summer storm roll in. Thank you Lord for the much-needed rain!



A view out the door of my sunroom: (not a spectacular pic, but it's my feeble attempt to show how high up we are...see the tree line??)



2) With a cup of Tazo tea



3) Or a glass of wine :)



(Josh and Kate Clinton brought us dinner once we had Jackson, and they graced us with this amazing wine! A very light Cab Sauv, affordable, and my new fav!)



4) With my sweet baby



5) And a good book



I want to hear your favorite things!

2 comments:

  1. Mine are similar :) Except substitute the cab sauv for a nice cold glass of pinot grigio. Yum yum! I also love coffee instead of tea. Good books too.... which my collection consists of mostly neonatology books these days (blah) but still trying to read "Bringing up Boys" when I have spare time, and I definitely recommend it! And of course my sweet baby! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, white wine on a hot summer day is delightful. And I thrive off of my morning cup of coffee now (whereas before having a baby I rarely drank coffee). :) You'll get through NNP school soon!! Let's have a play date soon with our boys!

    ReplyDelete