Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home



We moved into our house last week, and now begins the endless unpacking, painting, and other various house projects. We are loving our home though, and are so grateful for more than one bathroom and plenty of closet space and storage! :)

Please excuse the hideous picture below, but at the advice of my friend Rosemary, I HAD to take a picture of us on moving day to celebrate the excitement of moving into a new home in 98 degree weather.



Jackson is wearing an outfit that his daddy wore when he was a baby. I love summertime clothes.



My parents were a HUGE help in helping us move, paint, install ceiling fans, etc. We are so grateful for their generous help! (and can you tell my mom loves to paint!?)





Off to unpack some more!

2 comments:

  1. YEAAA I was just thinking about your move this weekend- but I didn't realize it was all last week! Can't wait to chat soon and hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome!

    And I love when babies wear their parent's clothes! Mine all still do sometimes!

    ReplyDelete