The kids started Mother's Day Out at First ARP.
Jackson goes MWF and Ellie goes on Wednesdays. I.LOVE.IT :)
Don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for these wild munchkins, but I think we're all happy when we get a little 2.5 hour break from each other.
Real life photo shoot below, modeling our Christmas jammies:
Checking out a BUG
Meeting little Charlie Beck
SEC Tailgate party
Ellie is coloring. Yikes...wonder when she'll think that crayon looks pretty on the walls?!
Ellie is talking SO much, combining words ("air-pwane," "fi-twuck," "hew-ro," "I DO IT")
Loved her cupcake from Cooper's birthday party
Jackson loves this counting game (beans and an ice cube tray). His preschool teacher has a special ed background and stays up-to-date on research. She says that because of the finger swiping motion of iPhones/iPads, kids are having trouble developing pointer finger muscles and therefore having difficulty writing. This is an easy one-to-one way to work on muscles and identify one bean per tray slot. We don't do these activities often, but Heather is great about keeping the parents updated on fun things to do with the kids.


No comments:
Post a Comment