As promised, here are some great reads. Hope you enjoy!
Excellent reads: (as in, I am still thinking about the books)
any novel by Kate Morton is an addictive read
Vacation reads: (although some days you want an easier read in the middle of your week)
Encouragement reads:
By far the BEST book on parenting and grace that I've read. However, give yourself grace when first starting to read it.
I'm still slowly reading through this one. Great read thus far
An excellent read that I recommend to everyone, whether you've faced immense suffering in your life or not. Invaluable information for those who are suffering, those you know are suffering, and as always, a solid book by Tim Keller.
If you end up reading any of these books, let me know what you think!



oh my gosh I havent read that many books in my lifetime if you dont count kids books...you are a reading champ!
ReplyDelete