Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 13, 2012

1st day MDO

Today was Jackson's first day of Mother's Day Out!  

(We missed last week because of being in NYC.)  I was a little nervous about him going from 8-1:30, as he's never stayed up that late for nap time.  But he did well (despite the fact he cried and clung to me when I dropped him off).  Because I was so rushed getting myself ready for work and Jackson ready for school, I didn't have much time to be sad or teary the day of drop off.





 Checking out his new bag (that I bought off of Etsy)


We love the Mother's Day Out program at our church, and Jackson was blowing kisses good-bye to his teachers when I picked him up today.  Let's hope tomorrow is not as "traumatic" in our good-byes.

No comments:

Post a Comment