Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

To Eat or Not To Eat

I couldn't resist...

This amazing looking Monkey Bread, made by the Pioneer Woman, was just too irresistible. Now, I didn't grow up eating Monkey Bread, probably because my mother knows this treat is oh-so-bad-for-you. But let me tell you, it's awesome, and packed with virtually NO nutritional value. Oh well, it's okay to splurge at least once a year, right?


Picture borrowed from The Pioneer Woman blog
*Note, I reduced the butter to around 12 TBSP instead of 2 sticks the recipe calls for, and I think you could reduce the white sugar from 1 cup to probably 3/4 cup

On the flip side, I made this amazing pizza, with a cauliflower crust! So delicious, easy, and very nutritious.


Picture borrowed from Eat.Drink.Smile blog

Merry Christmas everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment