We just came back from a fun week in San Destin, Florida, with my family. Jackson was the perfect age to take to the beach, and he thoroughly enjoyed the sand, obligingly stared at the ocean while Andy took him out in it, and tolerated the pool well.
We made a pit stop on the way down for an emergency diaper change. What boy doesn't like to be naked in the wild outdoors? Thank you Doc's Country Store, for allowing us to use your picnic table to hastily change a dirty diaper before the rains washed us away.
Since Jackson inherited my fair skin, I of course had him covered from head to toe. I love this little swimsuit he's wearing, as it also functions as a swim diaper. His hat is from Buy Buy Baby and has SPF 50 in it, and you'll see a swim shirt I bought him at Swaddle in Birmingham that also has SPF 50. The baby sunglasses are from Target.
"I'm just checking out the pool, Mom."
My happy baby
My little stud muffin
Margaret and her boyfriend Danny joined us for a few days
GiGi loves her grandbaby!
An Alabama friend from work gave me this cute Auburn hat :)
I love sand
Fun times with Pops and Uncle Jason
We loved our time there, Jackson did great on both car rides, and we hope to be back on those sandy shores sooner rather than later!


No comments:
Post a Comment