I debated giving up the blog. But then I decided that I can, and will, eventually catch up. I love having these memories in one place. So, backing WAY up to October/ November 2015...
In October, the Roosevelts came to Charlotte. In case you haven't heard of this band (but who hasn't, I talk about them all the time??), they are awesome, and one of the band members just happens to be my baby brother :) Check them out here.
So fun to have Steve and Claire join us (they are basically like family)
My kids love their Uncle JJ
and "Uncle" James
the whole band stayed with us
Halloween
cutest little Auburn fans around
Then, a trip to Auburn in November.
We loved taking our kids to Auburn en route to the beach
mascara applied to her lips
their first taste of cotton candy; thus, the blue tongues
We love to see my grandparents in Montgomery. I love that my kids love their Meemaw and Papaw
At the kids' well check-ups, Jackson weighed 42 lb, 43.75 inches tall.
Ellie weighed 34.8 lb, 38 inches tall.
Funny sayings:
Ellie: referenced the back of her neck as her "back forehead"
Jackson, listening to a kids' worship CD, said "This is making God dance!"


No comments:
Post a Comment