This girl loves to help me try on things in stores, and then promptly dashes off in her speedy nature.
I'm TWO
Ellie is talking up a storm, which is so fun to hear her little (or long) conversations, and it is nice to be able to understand what she wants/needs. She loves anything to do with her babydolls, snuggles with her stuffed animals, wrestles with Jackson, and is vocal if he takes a toy away from her. Her favorite shows are Bubble Guppies, Super Why, and she loves the movies Mary Poppins, Sound of Music, Tangled, Frozen (what child doesn't like it), Up, and usually whatever brother is watching. We often hear her singing "Up to the highest heights" (from "Let's Go Fly A Kite"), "spoonful of sugar," "raindrops on roses," and of course "let it go."
Fun with Uncle Jason
Jackson is almost FOUR, and he is so cute when he makes up songs and comes to sing them to you, when I overhear him singing worship songs I have playing in the kitchen at meal times, when he hugs and kisses Ellie, when he says an emphatic "Thank you MaMa" for random little things, like a sippy cup, for getting his toothbrush, etc. Certainly is a little perk to my day :) He and I have been slowly reading through some bigger chapter books, and we are halfway through "Alice in Wonderland," "Little House in the Big Woods," and we have finished "Tom Sawyer." I emphasize the word slowly, as we usually have to read (when I have energy) after Ellie has gone to bed, and all are not exhausted. But some is better than none in reading together, and I love that time with him, to see his little imagination take off.


No comments:
Post a Comment