My no-napper only napped on car rides
About to hike Whiteside Mountain
Waiting on the rest of our crew at Old Edwards Inn at the Cove
Thank goodness I had suckers in my purse to keep my crew (somewhat) contained
Despite his face, we all enjoyed the fire
Jackson helping Ellie put her shoes back on
My kids organized every golf ball on the practice putting green
Atop Sunset Rock
Jackson was trying to help buffer the wind by pulling up Ellie's hood
I took the kids on many "adventures" while trying to give the rest of the adults a little breathing room and peace&quiet. We found this really cool lake hidden back in a neighborhood, across from Sunset Rock.
All my little ducks in a row...
Don't give my brother your iPhone or he'll take some crazy selfies
Hiking at Dry Falls
Adult-only dinner at Meritage
Time with Aunt Teensie
And Aunt LeLe
After putting the kids to bed one night, Andy and I left the "grown-ups" at home for their dinner and we snuck out to the same fire pit at Old Edwards Inn at the Cove for some quality conversations over drinks. We were the only ones there and loved those few moments of peace and quiet in the lovely mountains.
Jackson hung with the guys for 18 holes of golf
I think both boys had fun :)
Spider Man loved his new costume from GiGi
Fairy wasn't so sure about it
Thank you for a FUN week in the mountains Mom and Dad!


No comments:
Post a Comment