This little chick-a-dee turned 18 months last week. At her pediatrician's appointment, she weighed 24 pounds (below 50%!! What happened to my 90% weight baby??) and was 30.5 inches long. Right about 50% in all the growth charts.
Ellie finally likes to eat blueberries and blackberries (I think she is a texture baby, as she spits out whatever she doesn't like, and usually it's an odd texture), still loves pizza, anything of monochromatic color. I have a hard time getting green foods in her, but I'm still working on it. She goes to bed around 6-6:30 each night, and wakes up around 6-6:30 in the morning. And she takes about a 1-2 hour nap in the afternoon.
Jackson is hit or miss on naps these days, usually averaging about 3 naps a week. He is my little swimmer, and I think his activeness has finally convinced his sister to test her limits in the baby pool. He talks, a lot, and one night I alternated reading stories and listening to him talk for a solid hour straight. Love it. He is usually sweet with Ellie, although they certainly have their brother/sister moments of not getting along (and Ellie has certainly learned the art of provoking her big brother).
Fun at the Lazy 5 Ranch (another post on that later)
An attempt at a pic with GiGi and GoGo
I'm off to a friend's birthday gathering (yay! Mommy night out!), but I hope to post more of our summer in a bit. Have a great week everyone!
By the way, go here to see the World Race that my little sister is about to embark on. We are sad she'll be gone for the next 11 months (to 11 different countries), but are super excited at all the Lord will do in and through her. Just a plug for my sis :)


No comments:
Post a Comment