Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Movies

Here are some awesome movies we've watched lately, and I'd highly recommend them to you.

"Courageous"
Great movie, especially for men to see, as it speaks a good bit on fatherhood.  Done by the church that did the movies "Fireproof" and "Facing the Giants" (except this one doesn't have quite as cheesy acting as the other movies). Have some tissues nearby!


"The Iron Lady"
Academy Award Winner Meryl Streep (won best actress for this film), as she portrays Margaret Thatcher.  I really enjoyed it, and now that I know all about Margaret Thatcher, I love and admire her and her leadership of Great Britain.  I've also enjoyed reading her famous and true quotes on various websites.  She is one wise woman. (i.e. "Being powerful is like being a lady. If you have to tell people you are, you aren’t.")


"Downton Abbey"
Amazing PBS series. Check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment